If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 58: Lego Q&A Quest Movie - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
This week in Q&A Quest, double the hosts means double the crazy tangents. We also discuss overlooked RPGs from this year.

Episode 58: Lego Q&A Quest Movie - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• Michael BakerMichael Baker RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    So, started Romancing SaGa 2 yet? ;)

I did. I just got to the first big time jump.
  • Michael BakerMichael Baker RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Have fun with Cumberland! I'm currently dealing with what happens if you accidentally fail it the first time. Sure, I could go back to a previous save (made for just this purpose) but I'm interested in seeing this part of the translation.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    So, started Romancing SaGa 2 yet? ;)

I have, and cross-save between PS4/Vita is going to be a major bono
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
    My top 5 ps2 games would be not in order

Dark cloud 2, dragon quest 8, ffx, smt3 nocturne, ff12
    edited December 2017
    Things I will disagree with that have been said lately

-breath of fire is not a generic series. This series was one of the first that has shown the characters as almost the bad guys, with some subversion on the idea that the hero’s are loved by everyone and supported. This is another thing that maybe seems normal now but not then. Breath of fire 4 battle system was basically the ffx battle system beforehand. I totally disagree that this series is generic and only dragon quarter is good. As someone who played the series from release vs other RPGs at the time, basically this was a series you played as the so called bad guy.

Oh course I would still like to hear a segment where you rip into them and tell me what you dislike about them.