If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ni no Kuni II Gets Extended Gameplay Look

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited January 4 in Latest Updates
Looking for a sitcom episode's worth of Ni no Kuni II footage? Look not further than this newest video, which goes more in-depth in the game's strategy-flavored missions.

[Story]

Comments

• SquiggyLeoSquiggyLeo RPGamer Staff
    As someone who thoroughly enjoyed the first game, what we saw at E3 (arena combat) and this really leaves me very...unexcited.
  • blurpoblurpo United StatesFull Members
    SquiggyLeo wrote: »
    As someone who thoroughly enjoyed the first game, what we saw at E3 (arena combat) and this really leaves me very...unexcited.

The change to twitch combat from turn based already has me unexcited.
  • ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    edited January 5
    blurpo wrote: »
    SquiggyLeo wrote: »

The change to twitch combat from turn based already has me unexcited.

Uh, the first Ni no Kuni wasn't turn-based. I don't mind you chicken littles, but at least get your facts straight.