If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Monster Hunter: World Expanding to PC in Fall

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited January 4 in Latest Updates
RPGamers wondering about the state of the PC version of Monster Hunter: World can relax just a little bit. Capcom hasn't forgotten it, it's just arriving considerably later this year.

[Story]

Comments

• Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    This is going to be my one modern day game guilty pleasure in 2018...I'm totally sold on MHW. And, I will probably end up getting both the PS4, and this PC version just because I have friends on both. It is probably the only multiplayer game I'll be doing for a while, as well. Most of my other gaming for 2018 will be focusing on awesome single player RPGs from the way back when, right up through yesteryear :smile:
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!