If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Backloggin' the Year, All Year Long!

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
We all have too many games to play. It's easy to accumulate more titles than you can play. Backloggin' the Year is an event that will motivate you to crush your backlog and feel accomplished. How many games do you hope to knock out in 2018?

CULT OF BACKLOG!

Comments

• smacdsmacd Full Members
    I think my main goal for this year is going to be to eliminate the remaining backlog I have for two systems: DS and 360 (non xbone back-compat titles)

For DS:
    - Etrian Odyssey 2
    - Etrian Odyssey 3
    - Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (or, I might just sell this game, since I'm not sure why I bought it)

For 360:
    - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    - Lightning Returns

The Time-to-beat for these titles from HLTB says about 350 hours for all of these games, and that's about 60% of my gaming time for the year, if 2018 tracks the same as 2017 (600 hours exactly). The 360 games are only maybes, since my TV access lately is almost non-existent, sporadic at best. The rest of my gaming time will likely be trying to burn through shorter games on various platforms.