If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Backloggin' the Year, All Year Long!

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
We all have too many games to play. It's easy to accumulate more titles than you can play. Backloggin' the Year is an event that will motivate you to crush your backlog and feel accomplished. How many games do you hope to knock out in 2018?

CULT OF BACKLOG!

Comments

• smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited March 16
    deleted.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
  • EvilorEvilor Totally Not the Secret Antagonist A secret alcove in the hero's baseFull Members
    Luckily got through Lost Dimension last year, and returning to Grandia II now.
    Only thing left to do after that is bask in glory after crushing my enemies.
    Mweeheeheehee.
    Fufufufufu,
    -Evilor
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited February 6
    At smacd
    I really hope you play Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
    I really liked that one. But you will need TV access, of course.
    *EDIT*
    I absolutely love the chakram weapon in KoA:R. I used the longsword + chakram exclusively. I made a 50/50 battlemage.
    But, back on topic. The game I want to get off my backlog this year is Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (PS3)
    Maybe this is the year.
    edited March 16
    deleted.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    February 2018 Issue

Just curious, but how are folks doing so far with their backlogs in the first two motnhs of the year?
    edited March 16
    deleted.
  • MyopicMirrorMyopicMirror Full Members
    I'm plodding through my backlog at the same pace I always have, but since I joined the BB GCU I've had a terrible growth in my backlog. I'm trying to be disciplined though, not playing too many new games before I finish some of the dustier ones.