If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Multiple Games Coming to Nintendo Switch

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited January 11 in Latest Updates
Nintendo has a new Direct Mini video revealing a number of titles that will be heading to the Switch. The World Ends with You, Ys VIII, Hyrule Warriors, and Dark Souls will all be arriving this year.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    I am way for hyped for the Worlds Ends With You Final Remix game than I ought to be for yet another port. I'm just so glad to see this franchise again. That new Epilogue intrigues me, and of course, there's the possibility that this version will be a big enough hit to get a sequel greenlit.

I will miss having two screen, but I imagine that the Joy-Cons can be used in unique ways for psyches. I'm really hoping for full voice-acting, too. Regardless, I'm and PUMPED!

And yeah, I'll probably check out Ys VIII as well.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• OtterFaceOtterFace Loserface Loserface Loserface sockpuppet theatreFull Members
    Unless FromSoftware makes a sequel/spiritual successor to Enchanted Arms I'm not playing any more Souls games; two was enough (although I am somewhat enjoying Salt and Sanctuary, with the 2-D making a big difference in terms of gameplay).

Interested in Ys VIII and the updated The World Ends With You, though.
  • Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    I loved...LOVED... Hyrule Warriors. I bought both Wii U and 3DS. Wii U had much better graphics, but 3DS had more content. I wish I could have both! Now I can...but that means buying it AGAIN! ARGH!!!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    It's a return to greatness for Nintendo! So hyped this year!
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."