If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mercenaries Saga Chronicles Set for February

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
The Mercenaries Saga trilogy's release on Switch is not very far away. Circle Entertainment provided a release month and some more details about the collection.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    I know @Macstorm will agree with me that this is a really fun series of games for fans of titles such as Vandal Hearts and Final Fantasy Tactics. The production values aren't quite up there, but it's a lot of good tactical RPG gameplay for the discount price.
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited January 16
    I don't compare it to FFT very often, because outside of just being a turn-based tactical RPG it is more like Vandal Hearts in terms of party development.

That said I do love these so much.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • Daniel36Daniel36 Member Full Members
    Now there is an interesting title! I tried it on Android, bur the controls seriously put me off. I did find it a very charming game nonetheless, and would be quite pleased with a console version. Nice of them to include the first title.
  • Mike MoehnkeMike Moehnke Code: Kirin Administrators
    Could my reviews of the two on 3DS last summer have influenced this decision? Was this the necessary push? We may never know.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited January 17
    I give you full credit. It was all you!
    ---
    Seriously though, I would play 'em if I had the platform.