If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Yakuza 6 Teases Minigames in New Trailer

Joshua CarpenterJoshua Carpenter RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
It wouldn't be a Yakuza game without some distractions from hitting thugs over the head with bikes. A new trailer introduces the Yakuza 6 minigames including… a cat café?

[Story]

Comments

• OtterFaceOtterFace Loserface Loserface Loserface sockpuppet theatreFull Members
    I haven't played any of these games, but hope to in the near future.
  • Joshua CarpenterJoshua Carpenter RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    ArtyParty wrote: »
    I haven't played any of these games, but hope to in the near future.

It's a great time to get into the series. Yakuza 0 is a fantastic game and a great place to jump in at; it really shows off how they have fine tuned their storytelling and gameplay systems.
  • Scott WachterScott Wachter Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    I, too, fully endorse on jumping in on the the quasi trilogy formed by Zero and the Kiwamis and then mucking around with the contemporary entries in the series.