If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

CIMA: The Enemy Media

JessperkJessperk MemberFull Members
edited July 2003 in Latest Updates
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/gba/cima/cima.html

Some new media from a newbie staffer =) Enjoy.

Comments

• KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Congrats on finishing your first update for RPGamer! biggrin.gif
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited July 2003
    my congratulations for you too! smile.gif
    Hope more comes out ^^

Hey, never heard of this game. Any info?
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • itagamiitagami Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    It's a bit presomptuous for me to say this, but the game looks pretty neat. Just like any other RPG, it might turn out to be really mediocre, but if I see this one on the shelves I'll definitely give it a chance. Considering the dialogues were in English, I'm guessing the game is being prepped for States-wise release. Anybody know when?
  • Cactuar JoeCactuar Joe Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Looks like EarthBound with an isometric view. Nice colors, though. I wonder, is the original Japanese version in English, or has it already been translated, or what? And what, in the name of all things holy, is this game actually about?
  • JessperkJessperk Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Yeah, first thing that came to mind was Earthbound, mostly beause of the color pallet (all six or seven colors Earthbound used tounge.gif ). That's good though. Earthbound was a great game.

Buy.com has the release date set as 9.17.03
  • AaediyenAaediyen Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    GBA uses a 256 color pallete for the sprites and a different 256 color pallete for the backgrounds. And it has a 32,000 color pallete for the bitmap mode. And with the way the light is on the GBA SP, the more colorful the game is, the better it looks. So this game is looking great.
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited July 2003
    It looks like a strategy RPG like FFT but I am not sure.It looks interesting.... for now!
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Aha! So you're the one who got hired! Congrats and good luck on your new job! smile.gif

This game is one of the more colorful ones I've seen on the GBA, and from the viewpoint looks like it could be Strategy RPG. Another one aside from FFTA to look out for.