If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Review - Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited February 6 in Latest Updates
Tokyo Xanadu was originally released on Vita in the first half of last year, but Aksys Games also brought its enhanced eX+ version west for both PS4 and PC. Much of what is said about the original still applies, but it still provides plenty of Falcom's signature charm.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• OtterFaceOtterFace Loserface Loserface Loserface sockpuppet theatreFull Members
    edited February 6
    The Vita version was good enough for me, so I'll pass. By the way, remove either "Though" or "but" from the last sentence so it better makes sense.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    Can you grind in dungeons as much as you want or are you limited in some way?
  • Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    You can grind to your heart's content in the free time bits, though I never had any need to.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)