If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Answers and Questions - The Active Topical Banter Show

Fowl_SorcerousFowl_Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
We get back into the action with a slew of listener-submitted questions, learn about our gameplay habits, soundtrack preferences, kickstarter regrets, and some other secrets.

Listen
Archive
feeds for the subscribing
SPONSOR!

Talking Points:
So many questions

Next Time:
Anime Titties

Comments

• Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    I like how you managed to go further away from where "Ys" actually comes from than the initial guess :P

I remember initially playing FFVIII as a normally balanced RPG, before being told that wasn't the correct way. I fixed that and made sure to hoard all magic (except for Aura at the end in order to abuse Squall's limit break)
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)