If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ni no Kuni II Tours Goldpaw

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Ni no Kuni II introduces the city of Goldpaw, where dice-rolling determines everything. In addition to a brief tour trailer, the PlayStation Underground show spent a significant amount of time there.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• omegabyteomegabyte Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground RPGamer Staff
    The first Ni No Kuni had its issues, but I am ridiculously stoked for this sequel.

Look at the detail in this art. First video, around 30 seconds, look at the stained glass windows on the right and the way the light passes through. You can see the mottling, you can see the shapes of whatever's inside, it's incredible.
    Maybe I'll log out and check my e-mail or something...
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    3 words for you:
    Ding. Dong. Dell.