If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

SaGa Scarlet Grace Heads to Additional Platforms

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Nintendo Switch isn't the only platform SaGa Scarlet Grace is heading to. The Steam release in particular has many hailing a certain localisation, though English-speaking fans of the Winning Post series will note that's not a guarantee.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

• smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited March 16
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    Honestly, given that trailer, it doesn't look much better than Unlimited SaGa to me. My default state for this IP is cautiously pessimistic since that game burned me.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I can at least attest that it's better than Unlimited Saga, in that it's reasonably easy to figure out how to actually play it, and combat does not rely on those roulette wheels. There are also major parts of the game's structure that have been streamlined beyond what I'd usually be happy with. I really haven't made up my mind yet on how to score this one, but it's not the worst thing the series has ever produced, at least.

The Alliance Alive is still the better SaGa game, though.