If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 66: Route 66 - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
If you ever plan to motor west, travel my way, take the highway, that's the best. Get your kicks on Episode 66.

Episode 66: Route 66 - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited March 14
    If you had to give each ninja turtle a typical rpg class, what would you choose? The real question is if Ralpheal is a tanky or more agile class. Donatello would be like Jeff from earthbound?

Honorable mention, Stephen hawking the rpg character in shin megami tensei! How cool was that? That is one of the few series that I can think of that had real life inspired people since it takes place on earth. Not to mention some 1940s tyrant.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited March 14
    How do you feel about Nintendo packing a lot of it’s older first party games on to one switch cart and selling them? Do they feel selling them one at a time on the eshop is a more valuable way to control their ip?

If you had to speculate, what percentage of the PlayStation 5’s library will be on the ps4 and the ps6? Are we headed towards a console market with a more fluid library which each console offering more but optional power?
  • Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    edited March 21
    Near as I can tell, Acquire is the only developer (other than apparently Square Enix itself) working on Octopath Traveler. It's the producers that are shared between the Bravely games and Octopath; Tomoya Asano and Masashi Takahashi.

Question: I've heard people compare between Octopath Traveler and SaGa on a few occasions. Is it just the "pick one character and follow their story" thing, or is there more to it? I haven't played a SaGa game yet, so I don't really know.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    As a complete aside to the entire article. Route 66 is about 30 mins from where I live
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool