If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Digital Store Weekly Round-Up (March 15, 2018)

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Azure Saga: Pathfinder, Ghost of a Tale, WorldNeverland, and The Council debut this week, with NeuroVoider also hitting Vita in Europe. There are also some new sales across the platforms.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited March 16
    deleted.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    smacd wrote: »
    eshop questions: is there a web interface for the eshop, and can you buy say, Switch games without owning a Switch (either from a web interface or from another system like 3DS/WiiU)?

I know they've improved the eshop but I don't know if its quite up to what I'd expect compared to XBL/PSN/Steam/GoG

yes. i found it in the same amount of time it took you to type that question. keep your login credentials in mind when you do buy that swiitch.
  • 7thCircle7thCircle Proofer of the Realm RPGamer Staff
    edited March 15
    I forgot to have a handheld game ready for March Madness. Decided to go with Mercenaries Saga 2. Lost Sphear sounds like it's going to be too slow for me, though I'm surprised it's already on sale when the physical copies are sold out.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited March 16
    deleted.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    Thank you for this helpful feature.