If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Little Witch Academia Set for May Release

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
The Little Witch Academia video game adaptation finally has a release date. The game will be coming to PC and PlayStation 4 in a couple of months.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    They did such a good job capturing the look of the show, I hope that the game is actually good.
  • Lord GolbezLord Golbez Member Full Members
    Is the show? Never heard of it.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Is the show? Never heard of it.

Netflix exclusive Anime, well the series is netflix exclusive. The property began its life as a kickstarter and did a couple of short movies before Netflix picked it up for a full season. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Witch_Academia
  • omegabyteomegabyte Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground RPGamer Staff
    It's by Trigger, the insane studio that did Gurren Lagan and Kill La Kill. If you havent seen either of those, you're missing out, they are amazing
    Maybe I'll log out and check my e-mail or something...