If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack Episode 185: The Hunt Is On

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
A massive series from Capcom called Monster Hunter involves exactly what the title implies. Once the thrill of Monster Hunter gets into someone's blood it seems to supplant all other desires, as this episode amply demonstrates.
Go hunting!
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited March 23
    4u is the best, but I will defend generations. Yeah it doesn't have the story and g rank. But I really enjoyed the deviant monsters and getting their gear. Actually my favorite time with the series was doing deviant monsters in generations. My complete hellblade glavenous set I love. Getting a full deviant set upgraded to max which I did was a lot of fun. Rank 8-10 was so hard and probably took 30 plus fights to complete.

I think if I had access to generation xxx the last witch hunter vin diesel version I would probably being playing that.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 23
    technically you do have access on switch version, it's region free and it's mostly the same game so if you know generations you can easily get around the language issue.
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Wheels wrote: »
    technically you do have access on switch version, it's region free and it's mostly the same game so if you know generations you can easily get around the language issue.

Ive thought about it, but not sure I want to start over. If it was sitting on the store shelf in front me though, I wouldn't be be able to say no.