If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack Episode 186: You Can Make History Young Again

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
Radiant Historia was a fairly late release for the DS, and garnered quite a devoted following from those who were able to obtain it. Now that the game has received a 3DS remake, the task of unraveling its complex structure has fallen onto us.
Not a quick one to summarize.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• VictarVictar Member Full Members
    Radiant Historia (original DS version) was a great game overall, but I remember it suffered from a bad case of Linear Warriors, Quadratic Wizards syndrome. The further one progressed in the game, the more pathetic physical fighters were compared to the powerful magic users. Was this rebalanced for the 3DS remake at all?

I looked up the paid DLC for the remake, and there is SO much it's painful to glance at the list. The game I remember was excellent without any of that stuff, so I think the best approach for gamers on a tight budget is to just forget the DLC exists.