If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 70: Questionmania - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
This week in Q&A Quest, we discuss the Shining Force series, and what it would take to bring it back. We also discuss what possible games might be included in a N64 mini.

Episode 70: Questionmania - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Happy yakuza eve. Hopefully I can keep my attention enough on Ni no kuni 2 and not open yakuza 6 until I’m done.

Do you feel like square really squandered the idea of a final fantasy fighting game? When dissida was first annouced, many people thought that’s what it would be. But dissida turned out to be something like an arena brawler? Who knows. (I never played the ps1 fighter that had ff characters in it)

You could make the case they also mailed in the final fantasy monster hunter clone(never played it, I know wheels disliked it), when the idea wouldn’t be bad if they actually put the effort into it.
    edited April 14
    On a side note, I think there might have been some mild confusion on my handheld question. Gaijin said we already talked about this, I wasnt asking about a screenless switch again. I meant whatever Nintendo comes up with post switch, if they could ever go back to a traditional console. I personally don’t think they can anymore. Which I think David might have understood what I was saying and agreed.
    edited April 15
    What do you think of a Simpson rpg? Homer could eat donuts as a self heal. Maybe have a beer drinking mechanic. And Lisa could play saxophone for her skills. Lots of different characters they could potentially use.

Do you hold any faith in the theory that since persona 3 assets are getting remade for dancing, that they may try to remake persona 3? I’m sure most would take persona 6, but would you be disappointed?
    edited April 16
    Do you remember how you felt when you found out that ff4 and 6 were not 2 and 3? And how did you. David maybe to young to have never been shocked by this.