If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 71: Yakuza Eve - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited April 20 in Latest Updates
This week in Q&A Quest, Wheels nearly forgets about the announcement of Yokai Watch 4. The Yakuza series is also discussed on occasion.

Episode 71: Yakuza Eve - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited April 20
    Which do you think is more like to happen; yakuza 3, 4, and 5 separate release kiwami versions. Or a ps4 collection of 3-5 ports? (As of this post I’m still being good and working on nnk2 before I get to yakuza6)

Have you ever thought about how monsters coincidentally are weaker where you start and more powerful where you finish? Good thing for the heroes on that adventure.

Make an e3 prediction.

How balanced is aliance alive, and how far have you all made it in the game? Does it have a universal monster leveling scale like romancing saga 1 and 2?
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited April 21
    A few kingdom hearts 3 things

-how well do you think this will sell? More than part 2? I feel like the original games sold fairly well. Which surprised me they let it sit by without a full fledged console release for as long as they did.

-are you surprised the series went mostly handheld? How do you feel about the series being spread out amongst multiple different consoles and systems?