If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Official E3 2018 Predictions/Reactions Thread

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Hi all,

This is the official RPGamer E3 thread for all things E3 that don't necessarily be covered on the main site. This includes your opportunity to post and wild predictions, rumours, as well as react to the various conferences running throughout the week of the show.

Press Conference Times

June 9
EA - 11AM PT // 2PM ET // 7PM BST

June 10
Microsoft - 1PM PT // 4PM ET // 9PM BST
Bethesda - 6:30PM PT // 9:30PM ET // 2:30 AM BST

June 11
Square Enix - 10AM PT // 1PM ET // 6PM BST
Limited Run Games - 12PM PT // 3PM ET // 8PM BST
Ubisoft - 1PM PT // 4PM ET // 9PM BST
PC Gaming Show - 3PM PT // 6PM ET // 11PM BST
Sony - 6PM PT // 9PM ET // 2AM BST

June 12
Nintendo - 9AM PT // 12PM ET // 5PM BST
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• minneyarminneyar Member Full Members
    I'm kinda looking forward to Atlus' presentation on the off chance that one of the two games they're planning to announce is Utawarerumono, but realistically I expect they'll be the Persona 3 & 5 dancing games.

Otherwise there isn't really much this E3 that I'm excited about...
  • Michael A CunninghamMichael A Cunningham Administrators
    I'm the same way. Lots of leaks already have shown some neat stuff, but nothing too excited. I figure anything huge revealed will be two years away at best. I'd love to be surprised by more, but not really expecting to be.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    The winner of E3: Best Buy Canada. 30% off preorders, and they don't randomly pull games out of stock and preauth credit or debit cards twice a week *coughwalmartcough*
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."