If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Can we talk? (The IM thread.)

maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The StarsSomewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
edited August 27 in Miscellaneous
Now I'm not too upset but we no longer have IMs in our profile, for better or for worse. (Prolly a software limitation.) So, taking a leaf from the Gamertag thread, I'm starting this. Just post below with your IM names that you'd like to reveal, and I'll add it to this master list.

Also as you'll see below, RPGamer has a Discord server now: http://rpgamer.com/discord . Feel free to join if you want!

So let's get on with it!

DarkRPGMaster
Discord: Hayk Farsight#7206

maryadavies
Google Talk: ElizaraKitty
Discord: Elizara#2351
LINE: maryadavies

So! Speak up, let's make sure we can talk to each other if we want to outside of games. Also since I know some staffers once revealed then pulled it out of their profiles on the old software: If you're in that situation and want it removed from the list once you are on it and do not want to be public about it, PM me. I don't bite.

Also Strawberry; if this isn't right since I couldn't get your attention, let me know and I'll take it down. ^^
93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
My personal page
New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.

Comments

• Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    For those who might've missed it on the main site, RPGamer does now have a Discord server http://rpgamer.com/discord
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    Didn't know that Alex. Added. I don't mind advertising that too. ^^
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    Discord: Hayk Farsight#7206
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."