If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dragon Quest 11 help. I'm sure I'm not the only one!

maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The StarsSomewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
edited September 26 in General Help & Advice
Mind, I strongly suggest that if you need to mention anything spoilery, use spoiler tags. But anyway I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets stuck once in a while..

Right now I am about to beat
Spoiler:
the THING thats eating the hero's dad.
I seem to be too low level and I need some more dark equipment. Looking for mats now, but anyone know a good place to level/where to get perfectionist pearls? I was thinking upgrade my gearz too! I'm currently level 35 at best, that may be a little low level for that. Second half of game.
93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
My personal page
New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.

Comments

• ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    Loving this game!

Maybe your level is low, but not by much: that boss hits hard. But adding a few levels is always in fashion, even after Labor Day :) And who can say “no” to better equipment?

Farming pearls is easy enough, as it turns out, if you have the
    Spoiler:
    Fur Poncho recipe. They only require one material to make (which just happens to be for sale in at least one in-camp item shop) and they sell for a profit if they’re better than +1 quality. Heck, even at +1 quality, you only lose 10 G, but you net 4 pearls every time. So you can move between the forge and in-camp shop, and even make a little money on the side.

Good luck!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited September 29
    ACP; past it now but I'll still look into doing that trick. And I'm loving this game too *offers a high five* Ended up just gritting my teeth and finding a place with a campsite where I could actually grind up to 40ish. Then I whupped that boss's butt hard.
    My personal page
    A High Five approaches!

High Five accepted!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    Okay. Beat it tho not going to call it yet since I understand there's ANOTHER final boss.

Would anyone know how to get the post game stuff started?
    My personal page
    You have moved past me in DQ11. Looks like you're the sensei now.
    - Mark Twain