If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details
Options

Daedric Armor Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Unknown Unregistered / Not Logged In
edited July 2002 in Role Playing Games
I have been playing Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind and I am trying to find Deadric Armor. I have only found a few pieces, the shield and a helmet. I would really like to find the greaves, gaunlets, pauldrons, boots, and curiass. I know of a man who has a whole suit of this armor in Tel Fey, but if you kill him you are doomed. If any one knows of places where I can find some of this armor, please, please leave a reply. I am in desperate need of help. Also if anyone knows of any more armor like the dragonbone curiass, that has 300+ armor rating, please leave a reply.

Comments

• Options
    Unknown Unregistered / Not Logged In
    edited July 2002
    this is a posible spoiler, when u refer to the man in tel fry u can kill him after u get cured of corprus in the main quest. it will still say ur messed up but dont worry