If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Sound Test - Gimme a Cue!

trickwaterstrickwaters MemberFull Members
edited October 2003 in Latest Updates
Continuing the delayed motive, this week's Sound Test comes from dial-up because my ethernet very suddenly crapped out on me while I was uploading files last night. If there are any problems with files, be sure to let me know since I can now have the ability to fix whatever problems there are directly.

http://www.rpgamer.com/music/2003/music081003.html

Comments

• Matt1plus1Matt1plus1 Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Haven't had time to listen to anything, but I just wanted to point out that "Super Mario RPG Medley" is from Super Mario RPG, not Chrono Cross like it says like it says on the title. ?tounge.gif
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2003
    Tried to play the Chrono Cross one, but it didn't seem to work right...

But as always, good stuff. This is easily my favorite part of the site aside from the normal news.
  • trickwaterstrickwaters Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Apparently, I did a really bad job of proofing this time. I'm so ashamed.
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (trickwaters @ Oct. 09 2003,15:31)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Apparently, I did a really bad job of proofing this time. ?I'm so ashamed.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    like we wouldn't know about the Mario RPG thing, lol.

anyway, everything at least works this week. seems like there is always one that doesn't want to play for me tounge.gif

I just wish there were a few more. oh well, i haven't checked the last few updates anyways.
    edited October 2003
    Yeah, it's no biggie. It's really wonderful having the section being updated regularly.

I will say though, I'm working as hard as I can to submit a ton of work for the next update (in the vicinity of 10 remixes), so there will be more than 4 next week. smile.gif I just need to put the coffee on and hope I don't have a coronary.
  • Justus JohnstonJustus Johnston Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Yeah, I also missed this week, sad to say. I'll still post some thoughts on the tracks a little later on though. For next week, I'm gonna aim for two myself, specifically from Ys 6: Ernst's Battle theme, and the Boss music (previously, the demo video music, but now I can base a MIDI on the full version). If I can find the time, I might also do Bronze District from Ys 4.
  • LaoKLaoK Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Matt, lots of respect for that Mario medley. That's awesome. I like the Chrono thing too.
    edited October 2003
    Thank you, LaoK! ?smile.gif