If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Front Mission 4 screens

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited October 2003 in Latest Updates
Square set us up with some biggie screens of the popular mecha/tactical RPG series' latest edition. Come on in and check out the big machines blowing stuff up.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/fm/fm4/fm4.html
179811.png

Comments

• Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited October 2003
    It seems it's the same character design of Unlimited Saga. You know, I'm really starting to like this character designer. Specially for Laura and this Elsa. smile.gif
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • DarshuDarshu Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Hmm, those graphics look profoundly horrible. Almost akin to a PSX game. ;P
  • DevilMayCareDevilMayCare Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    ..Actually, I have to agree with you there. I both played and enjoyed Front Mission 3 for the PSX, and the graphics look..like they had a very subtle improvement. Of course, this might be because they are just screens..hopefully that's true. I don't know, I have a bad feeling about this game for some reason..I hope the music will still be as good as FM3, and (especially) the storyline will have as many twists and turns as the last installment in the series.
  • Neon_tmNeon_tm Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    well i already saw the trailer of FM4 and I can tell you that it have some of the best grafics in the PS2 (and music from what i could hear in the same trailer).

What i really can tell you is that i really really liked FM3 and this look incredible deeper and better!!!!!!!

• SirLuciusSirLucius Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I dunno, it looks like someone turned off the anti aliasing. The jaggies in those shots are just horrible. Come on square, we know you can put out ff10 quality, there's no reason the game should look that bad.
  • chocobo sagechocobo sage New Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    it wont let me make my own thread why is that?
  • JudgementJudgement Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I still play FM3 quite regularly so i'm really hoping this get's a PAL release

Chocobo Sage you need to post ten replies to other threads before you can do your own

You have awakened the sleeper May God forgive those who go against his Judgement
    and may God show You mercy and compassion For I shall show you none........
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chocobo sage @ Oct. 12 2003,15:28)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"it wont let me make my own thread why is that?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Spare the moderators some bother and go read the rules kiddo.

Dracos