If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Japandemonium - Beelzebubba

AlexAlex MemberFull Members
edited October 2003 in Latest Updates
Hey all, enjoying your Sunday? I sacrificed mine to bring you this, so I hope you enjoy it. Bring your reading glasses, this one's a long 'un.

Check it out right here.

Comments

• Q. MulativeQ. Mulative Banned Banned Users
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE" In keeping with its name, the memory card is designed in the shape of a book. It will be interesting to see just how well this novel doodad does[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

No, it won't. It's a memory card. It does what memory cards do, and if it doesn't, it's not as much interesting as it is annoying.

Try to avoid throwing filler into your reports in this way. Although it may fly over most of the internet population's heads, if you're targeting gamers with your news and site, then you can expect them to catch things like this.
  • AlexAlex Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Q. Mulative @ Oct. 13 2003,02:13)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE" In keeping with its name, the memory card is designed in the shape of a book. It will be interesting to see just how well this novel doodad does[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

No, it won't. It's a memory card. It does what memory cards do, and if it doesn't, it's not as much interesting as it is annoying.

Try to avoid throwing filler into your reports in this way. Although it may fly over most of the internet population's heads, if you're targeting gamers with your news and site, then you can expect them to catch things like this.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Hey. Thanks for the constructive criticism, but you seem to have missed my point. By 'novel doodad' I meant the entire package. Do you really think that I think that my audience doesn't know what a memory card is?