If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Drakengard media - Hooray for dragoons!

ChocoChoco MemberFull Members
edited October 2003 in Latest Updates
Screenies!

Yet another opportunity to play as a dragoon along with Final Fantasy XI? *drools* Sweeeeet.

Comments

• MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited October 2003
    The links don't work. The pictures don't come up. Are they still being uploaded?
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • slapizaga_the_banditslapizaga_the_bandit Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    ...Yeah...None of the pics load up at all. They just send you to a site error page.
  • SeraphimHunterSeraphimHunter Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Same.

Someone goofed.
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    It's all fixed, and our llama sack team is on the move towards Mr. Choco.
  • ChocoChoco Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Erk... I went to sleep, and the boardies were kind enough not the lynch me in my sleep to get me to fix it. How kind? How humiliating ~_~

As an explination, though, CainEJW did the last Drakengard update around E3-time. ?As everyone should already know, he's not part of the media staff. In any case, he changed the screenshot default name to 'dragond' instead of 'dlagoon' as we had it(the game was supposedly going to be called Dragoon Lagoon). Basically, I forgot to match up the filename to the HTML correctly in my update, I screwed up horribly, and I deserve a good spanking. Sorry for the massive inconvenience.
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Choco @ Oct. 15 2003,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"and I deserve a good spanking.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    We'll get Tad right on that.
  • knightofhyruleknightofhyrule Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Back on topic: This is probably my most anticipated non-Kingdom Hearts or Seiken Denetsu RPG. From what I've seen/heard/read, the game looks like it's going to be amazing. Especially the whole "hero trades his voice for the assistance of a dragon" thing. biggrin.gif