If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

I had an idea!

wyvernlordwyvernlord BannedBanned Users
edited October 2002 in Site & Forum Support
It's about Merchandise ^_^ Hehehe... Ideas... Maybe already done @_@ But I dun care... My current thoughts!
RPGamer T-Shirts
RPGamer Stickers
RPGamer Hats
RPGamer Red Dragon Plushie(Heheheheh)

Think of anymore? I ran out of ideas @_@

Comments

• Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2002
    I remember once suggesting a wet tshirt calendar...

But nobody else liked the idea.
  • wyvernlordwyvernlord Banned Banned Users
    edited October 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paws @ Oct. 04 2002,19:56)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I remember once suggesting a wet tshirt calendar...

But nobody else liked the idea.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Paws... You're just like me... X_X All ideas that are GOOD are neglected. *pets da RPGamer kitty staff member* One of these days we'll be the ones with the best ideas... One of these days... *goes to plan on the caladener idea* tounge.gif Hey! It's worth a try, lol
    edited October 2002
    The problem is, back when I suggested it, I was the only femme staffer.

I don't think the other ones would go for it now tounge.gif
  • Daryth DarkmoonDaryth Darkmoon Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    You know paws, you could just be the feature fem for each month. I'm sure many of us would buy it.....hehehehehe
    edited October 2002
    Are there 12-16 poses really that inventive? tounge.gif
    edited October 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Daryth Darkmoon @ Oct. 15 2002,12:42)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"You know paws, you could just be the feature fem for each month. ?I'm sure many of us would buy it.....hehehehehe[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    ^.^ I know I would buy it! Paws be so purty! *huggles Paws*
  • DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    I'd buy it too! Reserve two calenders so far biggrin.gif
  • Daryth DarkmoonDaryth Darkmoon Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paws @ Oct. 15 2002,17:41)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Are there 12-16 poses really that inventive? ?tounge.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I'm sure whatever poses you choose would do just fine paws. Put me down for one of those calendars....that takes you up to 3!! biggrin.gif tounge.gif biggrin.gif
  • MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    whens it out, whens it out. !!! smile.gif

i'll take one please. smile.gif
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    I could say something, but it might offend some people... Namely Paws, and all those who will kill for her.
    edited October 2002
    ...Besides the fact there's plenty of people not looking to see me in a wet tshirt? tounge.gif
    edited October 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paws @ Oct. 17 2002,10:09)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"...Besides the fact there's plenty of people not looking to see me in a wet tshirt? tounge.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    *nuzzles da paws* Hon, sometimes Vane is good. You seem purty to me wink.gif

Alright, how many times am I going to say that? O.o
  • Brendar&amp;#39;s palaceBrendar&amp;#39;s palace Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    I think I should feature in the wet Tshirt calender as damn sexy man of the year but that just me. Plus my man boobs/large pecs are real. Muahaha Muahahaha Well if does come out I will be first in line to by it and I will be willing to autograph anyone for them. tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif
    edited October 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brendar's palace @ Oct. 18 2002,14:56)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I think I should feature in the wet Tshirt calender as damn sexy man of the year but that just me. ?Plus my man boobs/large pecs are real. ?Muahaha Muahahaha Well if does come out I will be first in line to by it and I will be willing to autograph anyone for them. tounge.gif ?tounge.gif ?tounge.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Mornicus... Lovely... You PM me with stupidity and here's some immaturity -_- *sigh* I'm almost fully homosexual and I don't find your idea anywhere near enlightening... O.o More of horrifically obscene...

*clings to Paws and churrs* Paws is a beauty. Beauty is better.
  • Brendar&amp;#39;s palaceBrendar&amp;#39;s palace Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    wink.gif I am at work and being immature passes the time. I can tell you right now I am pretty different in real life, also I am less ignorant. Anyways I apologize for offending you. I was wrong and its ok if you don't want to accept it, but its there. confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif
    edited October 2002
    And in the future we can leave this kind of snarking off the board, too! biggrin.gif

Back to the real topic of merchandise, the idea has merit and has been tossed around, it's just never really come to practise.
  • Darth_yogiDarth_yogi Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    you could do a "cos-play" or whatever you call it type calender... what?.... what? *runs away*
  • oldnavy_2k2oldnavy_2k2 Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif This whole thread has dumbfounded me.... confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif .. . . . . . .put me down for one tounge.gif kidding, but seriously,......nevermind, i cant be serious....