If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Official RPGamer RPG Suggestion Thread

1141516171820»

Comments

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Parasite Eve (the first one) was really amazing. Although not an RPG I really really enjoy Warship Gunner 2 for the PS2. The Lunar games are pretty enjoyable if you get past the supreme Americanized translation.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • AdamvsMaximvsAdamvsMaximvs New Member Full Members
    edited July 2015
    daveyd wrote: »
    Anyone have any recommendations that I may have missed? I caught a few of the niche PS1 games back in the day too, like 'Thousand Arms', but none of them seemed too amazing.

Ever played Growlanser Generations for PS2? Those are two Awesome RPGs (Growlanser 2 & 3) and you can get the standard edition for pretty cheap on eBay / Amazon.

I completely forgot about Growlanser, I'll look into tracking them down. Thanks for the suggestion
    Parasite Eve (the first one) was really amazing. Although not an RPG I really really enjoy Warship Gunner 2 for the PS2. The Lunar games are pretty enjoyable if you get past the supreme Americanized translation.

Played PE1 and 2, and I even have the 3rd birthday on PSP, though I gave up on 3 about 15 minutes in. I'll give it another go one day and see if it grows on me a little more. I'll look into Warship gunner, truth be told, I've never even heard mention of it.
    If you want a really big list of games (beyond just RPGs) My backloggery account has nearly all the Console RPG's I own listed and then some. Not many are beaten but there is a very big list of games there.
    sig.gif

and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

• ginosaturatedginosaturated Full Members
    If you want a really big list of games (beyond just RPGs) My backloggery account has nearly all the Console RPG's I own listed and then some. Not many are beaten but there is a very big list of games there.

May I ask what is backloggery account is? I'm kinda new in here. Please do inform me since I wanna know what Console RP's you have. Thank you.
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    Google it.
    May I ask what is backloggery account is? I'm kinda new in here. Please do inform me since I wanna know what Console RP's you have. Thank you.

It's basically a website that allows you to log what games you own and ... and try and help get through your backlog (although mine just gets worse). You can just click the banner in my Signature to go directly to mine.
    sig.gif