If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

World of Warcrack

1161718192022»

Comments

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Lightbringer, Guild is Tranquility, my tag is TheAnimeMan#1176 I can get you an invite to the guild as a "Friend of Runic" They know me well :D
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
    So it was officially tweeted that the Legendary ring quest will be going away once Legion hits. YOu can still finish it if you start the questline before the end of the legion up till Legion drops.

I currently have 3 that are done with another nearly finished.

It other news things for legion are looking interesting, especially in regards to the combination of artifact weapons and then also champion hall questline (two them actually preclude each other which I think is neat.

Althouhg I'm really interested in the trangsmog system updates coming. Hense why with my salvage yards (yes I have more then one) whenever I get a blue drop from it I am storing it for the looks
    sig.gif

and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

edited April 2016
    So we have an official date for Legion drop of August 30th. This means that there are stuff to get done before Legion drops for those that are interested.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=250733/what-to-do-before-the-legion-pre-patch#newcm-one-hand

From that particular list I only have 2 things that I know I should be able to achieve before legion drops. One is Pepe and the other is the L questline which I have actually already done on 3 toons

http://www.wowhead.com/news=252494/world-of-warcraft-legion-to-launch-on-august-30th

second link has the post about Legion
    sig.gif

So I have set myself a personal goal for WoW before Legion drops. To have 1mil saved up between my toons by then. Currently I have 630k so I feel I can do this fairly well. I get between 40 - 60k a week between my toons with the mission rewards not counting any bonus rewards that I can AH for more money
    sig.gif

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    Good luck! :) I'm just letting my subscription chill out until the expansion arrives. I don't have any special goals I want to hit.
    Well I did get the Moose mount (and paid for it for my wife and a friend) I have 3 legendary rings, a couple of gotten upgraded a time or two. I have also picked up most of the world treasures. And I have bought a few of the really rare/expensive mounts so I'm in good shape for this Xpack for getting what I wanted done. Only things I can do is work on quests (low level) so I have a full range of transmog options along with doing old dungeons/raids so I can start to store items till then
    sig.gif

edited May 2016
    Legion Beta Patch Notes

http://www.wowhead.com/news=252925/world-of-warcraft-legion-beta-patch-notes

ALSO I'M TOTALLY IN THE BETA. ANY ONE WANT SCREEN SHOTS?

Also as another note, once the movie releases, even you're not playing try and log in cause for like one month after you get access to special transmogs only available after the movie comes out.
    sig.gif

So after first night of beta testing I had 3 definate bugs, one maybe bug (or coulda been just a general change) and 2 crashes to report. It was a good night of Beta testing :D
    sig.gif

And I have managed to reach my personal goal of 1million gold across my main server toons before xpack.
    sig.gif

• VictarVictar Member Full Members
    Oh, hey, a WoW thread!

My main is a Death Knight, and I like heroic/mythic raiding, collecting mounts, and earning achievements.

As an obsessive achievement hunter, I actually enjoy the "down time" between expansions, because it gives me time to finish all the grindy achievements that I otherwise wouldn't get around to doing. Currently those include:

1) Win 2000 pet battles in Draenor (up to about 900 currently)
    2) Lots of archaeology
    3) Try for the "Proven Defender" title in proving grounds (not so much "grindy" as "freaking hard")
    4) Max out all possible professions on various alts
    5) All the Draenor dungeon achievements

Then again, I may choose

6) Log off WoW and play Tokyo Mirage Sessions until Legion arrives.

Decisions, decisions.
    Been working through my Artifact on the beta.

So far very impressed with most changes, especially the PVP ones cause it rally does feel fair now.
    sig.gif

I know I'm a few days late with mentioning pre-patch is Tuesday but the few people I know who care knew before i saw it.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=254146/legion-pre-expansion-patch-major-class-character-visuals-and-gear-updates

And that is a minor list of the many things changing. This is a super exciting time.
    sig.gif

So first content patch of Legion was announced at Gamescon, Return to Karazhan

As a person who speant the better part of a year trying to gear up people (I was guild/raidleader) I'm not sure how I feel about this
    sig.gif

Less then a week until the release of Legion. Are you prepared.

Illidan still doesn't think so
    sig.gif

So update on Runicfire (my main)

Just got my first Legendary (2nd best) and also got my hidden Artifact for Blood which is an awesome axe
    sig.gif

Long time no post. This is whats going on.

Got 34/34 Traits on 2 of 3 artifacts for my DK. Nearly done with my first Artifact for my Hunter and my lock has also hit 110.

New patch comes out on Tuesday and lots of changes to many aspects of the game
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=258953/patch-7-1-5-arrives-on-january-10
    sig.gif

7.2 hits today, although no new raid YET, lots of other changes

http://www.wowhead.com/patch-7-2-survival-guide

in other notes have 5 classes at 110, of which I had a number of weapons at the 35/35+ trait point.

sig.gif