If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Movies

Raistlin MageRaistlin Mage New MemberFull Members
edited November 2002 in Site & Forum Support
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, or if I'm just being ignorant ot something, but why is it that I can't download video game movies?

Comments

• RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    With the exception of specially marked streaming movies, you should be able to download any movie RPGamer has. If you could give a few more specifics on the problem, one of the staff can probably figure out a fix for you.
  • Raistlin MageRaistlin Mage New Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    Here's and example. I tried to download the FFVII ending, but a warning came on that said. "Internet Explorer could not open requested site. The site might be busy. Please try again." Those weren't the exact words, but something like it.
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    The server's been really hammered by people wanting the FFX-2 movie for the last week or so, and the movies are throttled to better allow a lot of downloads at once. Chances are there were too many people downloading movies at once ? It should work just fine if you try at a different time.
  • Raistlin MageRaistlin Mage New Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    Thanks. Also, so it's true that there will be an FFX sequel?
  • ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    Umm... FFX-2 is the sequel. So yes. You can find out more if you look it up in the Games section of this site. ?smile.gif
    Heron Heron Heron