If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Greater and More Wonderful Newbie Thread

Comments

• SilentwolfSilentwolf Only Silence Full Members
    edited November 2005
    What is it with you people? Where has the humour gone?

I honestly try not to... erm... haze the newbies. Really! It's just... it's... it's....

<span id='ME'><center>Silentwolf breaks down crying</center></span>

Hi everyone, my name's Wolfie and... and... and I'm a newbieholic!

*Sob*
    Every sailor knows the tale
    of those becalmed at sea
    though at peace they can be found
    at peace they never be.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited November 2005
    I think this thread needs some more.... hate!

Flee newbies! Flee for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives.
  • DreydanDreydan Member Full Members
    edited November 2005
    There's that cheerful villiany thats missing from our lives. Once more with FEELING!
  • FacelessmanFacelessman New Member Full Members
    edited November 2005
    Well, Facelessman is here. I've been procrastinating on registering for the forums. Not because I don't want to do it, it's just that procrastination comes so naturally to me now. Anyways, I've been participating in Splendid Performance, now I'm gonna participate in the forums! So...Hi.
  • MartyrMartyr Member Full Members
    edited November 2005
    Welcome....

Futurama.gif

TO THE WOOOOOOOOOORLD OF TOMORROW!

Or something ^^
    edited November 2005
    Welcome.....MuwahaHAHAhahHAHA-*ahem* ...sorry
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited November 2005
    Does no one fear me anymore!?! Do I have to go on another rampage to prove my might?!? MUST I FEED ON YOUR ENTRAILS TO GET RESPECT AND WORSHIP OUT OF YOU!!!

FEAR ME DAMNS IT!!!!!! smile7.png
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited November 2005
    Welcome to the board, Facelessman!

Kick back, relax, and make yourself right at home. Oh, and mind the wolf and if you got questions, I got the answers. Check out the Newbie Guide in my sig if you need some help with the board.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • When Mars AttackWhen Mars Attack New Member Full Members
    edited November 2005
    Hah, there hasn't been any posts since the twenty second, but meh. I'm assuming you all know that yes, I am new. Woo. : O
    edited November 2005
    Welcome.

Complementary snack cakes have been placed in that dirty and ominous looking cage over there...
    edited December 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Martyr @ Nov. 30 2005,15:56)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Welcome.

Complementary snack cakes have been placed in that dirty and ominous looking cage over there...[/QUOTE]
    Mmm... snack cakes...

I do hope there's not a crazed murderer in there. : O!
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited December 2005
    HA!! You have just be lead into a false sense of security by craving snake cakes and going into an ominous cage!!!! You are now ours to devour!!! smile24.png

But first, we dance the dance of joy!!!!
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited December 2005
    Welcome to the boards! Kick back, pull up a chair and make yourself right at home around here. Oh, and if you got questions about the board, the newbie guide in my sig has the answers ^^
    My personal page
    edited December 2005
    I swear Mary just has something in a file that she copies and pastes everytime a newbie posts.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Martyr:

Clearly wrong. She types it every time. Of this, I am sure.

Dracos
    edited December 2005
    smile4.png

Yes I type it every time ^^ It's just hard sometimes, and I gave up long ago tryin' to redo it differently every time ^^

Especially when I'm a busy little bee (have been lately!)

My personal page
  • GilgameshGilgamesh Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Funny, I've been a member for like 2 years now, yet I'm still a newbie, I've forgotten all about my acccount and these message boards. Well thanks to a boring job I think I'll start posting more often, so I thought I'd just drop a post and say hey.
    You guys get me through the day.
  • keele864keele864 Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Welcome, glad to hear you like it here.
    edited December 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Adremmelech @ Nov. 30 2005,23:32)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"HA!! You have just be lead into a false sense of security by craving snake cakes and going into an ominous cage!!!! You are now ours to devour!!! smile24.png

But first, we dance the dance of joy!!!![/QUOTE]
    Grargh! Never!

Just... don't stuff an apple into my mouth. ):
  • SilentwolfSilentwolf Only Silence Full Members
    edited December 2005
    <table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td colspan="2">(Gilgamesh @ Dec. 02 2005,06:51)</td></tr><tr><td width="10" id="QUOTEHEAD">Q
    U
    O
    T
    E</td><td class="QUOTE"Funny, I've been a member for like 2 years now, yet I'm still a newbie, I've forgotten all about my acccount and these message boards. Well thanks to a boring job I think I'll start posting more often, so I thought I'd just drop a post and say hey.
    You guys get me through the day.[/QUOTE]
    Get you through your day? That sounds so damn kinky... ooooh...
    Every sailor knows the tale
    of those becalmed at sea
    though at peace they can be found
    at peace they never be.
  • White MageWhite Mage New Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Hi im new I didnt mean to copy a screen-name if I did.Ummm so im just saying hi. smile1.png
    edited December 2005
    Welcome =)
  • MaesterJoshMaesterJosh Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    I'm a perennial newbie... not really new to the boards, just absent for a long period of time! smile22.png
    edited December 2005
    Welcome, welcome you two and hope you like it here.
    My personal page
  • FalorFalor Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    Hello all smile3.png I'm new here, bored enough at work to post alot, and an avid RPG'r.

I like Mid Opera Airship Kidnappings, thwarting world domination, and chocolate.
  • Options
    edited December 2005
    Hello

I've just tried to go through the rigmarol of the picture thingy under your name malarky.

Those of you who are observers of tone (and no picture of course) will have come to the conclusion that in the end I couldn't be bothered.

Does anyone know how I might be able to get a picture of William Atherton on there?

I'm much like him in everyway and can equal his livid temper. The only difference is that I'm a winner!!!
    (He's always cussing me for that)
    edited December 2005
    Welcome all you new people. Don't worry the wolf only mauls people he can catch.
  • Options
    edited December 2005
    Ah yehr, here we go, simple enough.

As you can see, I opted for the fire breathing dragon from Aundra.

I couldn't find a William Atherton URL anywhere.

If anyone knows where or how I could find one, let Coops know.
  • guns an bladesguns an blades Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    sup peeps. Im new but I aint labeled as a new member cause I dont know why.
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited December 2005
    You made 10+ posts, that's why smile1.png