If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

i need help on my signature

Endless_MagicEndless_Magic MemberFull Members
edited December 2002 in Site & Forum Support
well every one has these cool signature pictures and stuuf that have drawing with there name and stuff and i know this sounds stupid but i was wonderin ow did u do that was it with photo shop or what lz help and tell me

in case u dont know what im talkin about
look at desh hes a pouplar member and has his signature with a pic with his name im just wonderin howed u do that
and sorry if i put u in the spot light desh and u dont like it

Comments

• maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited November 2002
    Ok, one, two, three...

MALANGO! Get yourself over here!

..he's the one that makes a lot of the sig pics. Serously, I'll PM him or something for ya.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • AlienaAliena Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    I'd be happy to help you out if you wanted as well. Playing in Photoshop is always fun. But yeah, Malango makes most of people's here.
  • SilverDragon_7SilverDragon_7 Banned Banned Users
    edited November 2002
    looks like malango is a no-show........aliena did you make that sig you have there? how did you get in on there?( put it in your sig?)
  • SinSin Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    does anyone know of a place I can find a good pic of Sin?
    please I'm desperate, I've looked everywhere
    Walken1.jpg
  • ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    I made mine, in true Malango style, in Adobe Photoshop. It's the first thing I've ever made in Photoshop, being more of a Paint Shop Pro gal normally. And getting it into the sig: you need to upload it to a host that allows remote linking *cough* Ranchoweb *cough*, and then use the [img][/img] buttons.
    Heron Heron Heron
  • AlienaAliena Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    Sorry silver, I've been out a bit. Yeah, I made it in Photoshop just playing around. Just do what Ardea said - find a host (ranchoweb, boomspeed) and put the link between the img tags.

Sin, I'd try doing a google image search typing in sin ffx. You're bound to find SOMETHING.
  • King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight Member Full Members
    edited December 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aliena @ Dec. 06 2002,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Sorry silver, I've been out a bit. ?Yeah, I made it in Photoshop just playing around. ?Just do what Ardea said - find a host (ranchoweb, boomspeed) and put the link between the img tags.

Sin, I'd try doing a google image search typing in sin ffx. ?You're bound to find SOMETHING.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    But don't put just Sin or you'll get somethings your parents wouldn't want you to see.
    Well anyway its unfortunate but I don't have Photoshop but I have PSP7 maybe I'll get to making one another time.