If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Name 1 song you heard today...

Comments

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Sophie Ellis Baxter - Heartbreak (Make Me a Dance)
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • Strife2Strife2 Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Follow the Tears - Heaven and Hell

Heaven and Hell is Black Sabbath's new moniker (to designate Dio's return to the band, and to rid itself of that Osbourne stench). If you like Sabbath or metal in general, get the album the Devil You Know. As simple as it is compared to today's metal stuff, it blows them out of the water.
    61-category.jpg

STONE DEAF FOREVER!
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited December 2009
    The Anthem - Chino XL/Eminem/Jayo Felony/Kool G Rap/KRS-One/Pharoahe Monch/RZA/Sway & King Tech/Tech N9ne/Xzibit

A Wake Up Show Classic!
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Sons of Liberty - The Creature of Jeckyle Island
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • MangaMaster19MangaMaster19 Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming
    (Most Anticipated Titles Of May: <span style=\'color:red\'>ModNation Racers, Lost Planet 2</span>)
    [url=\"http://backloggery.com/manga_master\"]sig.gif[/url]
    [url=\"http://www.userbars.com\"]aw476w.png[/url]
    [url=\"http://www.userbars.com\"]sxc2o5.png[/url]
    edited December 2009
    Evergrey - Solitude Within
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
    edited December 2009
    Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming
    I've been bumping his Enemy of the State mixtape steadily the last few weeks.

Wheels On Da Bus - Mistah F.A.B.

Dummy, retarded, and mentally ignorant. cool.gif
    edited December 2009
    Dissection - Reinkaos
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Hurt - Johnny Cash.

Better then the original!
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
    edited December 2009
    Queensryche - One Foot in Hell
  • MangaMaster19MangaMaster19 Member Full Members
    edited January 2010
    Teriyaki Boyz - Zock On!
    (Most Anticipated Titles Of May: <span style=\'color:red\'>ModNation Racers, Lost Planet 2</span>)
    [url=\"http://backloggery.com/manga_master\"]sig.gif[/url]
    [url=\"http://www.userbars.com\"]aw476w.png[/url]
    [url=\"http://www.userbars.com\"]sxc2o5.png[/url]
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited January 2010
    "Almateria" -Kawai Eri

You know what's worse than having a song stuck in your head? Having a song in an apparent made-up language stuck in your head, and it repeats over and over in my head as if I'll be able to interpret the song that way. At least I've been able to find various lyrics, though they're all done by ear since no official lyrics have been released. It does seem to say "Slyvarant" and "Tethe'alla" in the song, so perhaps it's meant to either be a song version of the story of how Aselia was split or even how they came together again. If I had to made a Wild Mass Guess, it perhaps may be the Angelic language.

Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited January 2010
    nom nom nom nom nom nom nom - Perry Gripp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • Super Duper GuySuper Duper Guy Member Full Members
    edited March 2010
    Enter Sandman - Metallica

This thread's gonna kill me. I love listening to music. laugh.gif
    Play whatever makes you happy.
    edited March 2010
    Battlesong - Del Tha Funky Homosapien

The Deltron 3030 album in it's entirety mostly works as the story of his journey from Oakland to Mercury and back again to participate in the Galactic Rhyme Federation's Championships but this track is the climax, the battle itself. I wish more artists would attempt rap opera.
    edited May 2010
    "Now is the Time of Conclusions" - Arc Rise Fantasia OST

If this isn't the--or at least a--final boss battle theme, I'll eat my hat.
    Bravely second...

• FoxflameFoxflame Member Full Members
    edited May 2010
    The Dark - Trans Siberian Orchestra
    IRC Name: Jack_Fox|Badgerlord

Proud Gay Furry gamer since 1990.
    edited July 2010
    Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine
  • SilentwolfSilentwolf Only Silence Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Akira Yamaoka - Tears of Pain.

This always was my favourite song from the Silent Hill soundtrack. I stumbled across it yesterday.
    Every sailor knows the tale
    of those becalmed at sea
    though at peace they can be found
    at peace they never be.
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Tetris A
    edited July 2010
    Vanishing Point - A Day of Difference
  • millard52englishmillard52english New Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Enrique - Addicted.....No Doubt!!!
    edited July 2010
    "The Witch Army ~ Luminous Arc Medly" - Arc Rise Fantasia OST.

You would think this track would be a remix of one or more theme from the first Luminous Arc. I guess not, though it certainly sounds like LA music.
    Bravely second...

edited July 2010
    Eminem - White Trash Party
    edited August 2010
    Em's new album was a pleasant surprise quality wise. How about one from his former partner in rhyme.

I Hate Your Pants - Royce da 5'9"

A hilariously heartfelt get-offa-my-lawn-moment from a fellow aging hiphopper. You tell them kids how silly those skinny jeans look Royce, I got your back.
    edited October 2010
    HyphyKezzy wrote: »
    Em's new album was a pleasant surprise quality wise. How about one from his former partner in rhyme.

A hilariously heartfelt get-offa-my-lawn-moment from a fellow aging hiphopper. You tell them kids how silly those skinny jeans look Royce, I got your back.

As one of the few supporters and lovers of Relapse, I was expecting a good followup, but the shift in tone was surprising and very effective. I do not, on the other hand, appreciate his self loathing, apologetic sentiments on Talkin' 2 Myself. I particularly hated the line "Them last two albums didn't count, Encore I was on drugs, Relapse I was flushin' em out."

What? So... because you had stuff going on at the time your musical and artistic decisions "don't count"? So every album Ozzy Osbourne was on didn't count? Early Pink Floyd records don't count? Give me a break. Weak brother, weak.

That said: Been listening to a lot of Queensryche lately, and of course, Animals by Floyd.
    edited November 2010
    "Alone in our Castle" - Olivia Luftkin.

It's a beautiful-sounding song, and while I sort of understand the basic gist of the song (the singer is talking to her estranged lover, saying that they have somehow grown apart and she doesn't know if there's any way they can ever love each other the way they used to), some of the lyrics are so dang obtuse:

"so the siren went off
    it chased you out of your mind
    just when I started to grow a garden

"So I kidnapped your sweet sparrow
    so I am dancing around on your pain
    the hallways echo your longing"
    Bravely second...

• ChillmarshChillmarsh Mid20s Mutant Ninjaturtle Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Erasure - Always

Cheesy synthpop ballads ftw
  • JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited January 2011
    Lose That Girl - St. Etienne.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
    edited January 2011
    Tu Boca - Shakira.

MY sister's been listening to Shakira songs nonstop. This particular song is now stuck in my head. :P
    Bravely second...