If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Game Questions

DirkLanceDirkLance MemberFull Members
edited October 2011 in Forum Games
This is a simple game, ask any video game related question.
If you answer leave another question.(And if you answer wrong Im sure someone will scoff at your lack of gaming knowledge... or point out the correct answer.)

Rules:
1. No hypethetical questions, such as if Cloud fought Ryu who would win?
2. Try and not be too vauge, such as where do you find the key? However if the question seems to relate only to one game then go for it.
3. Try and answer them from your memory not a website or strat guide.
4. Video game related only; lets not get into card, board, or pen and paper games.

If no one can answer the question in 3 days give the answer. Or not.

Unless trying to guess which game it is, it might help to state which game the question is in refrence too or at least series if in one.

Some qustions may have more than one answer especialy if released (or later released) on multiple platforms.

First Question

In which game does a Tail help make your whole party more powerful?

Comments

• Elbowz211Elbowz211 New Member Full Members
    edited August 2006
    That sounds like FF2US/FFIV where the different tails could net you some sweet weapons/armor. Adamant anyone? Hope thats what you are looking for. And in case it is....

What is the game where 211 is the ultimate challenge?
  • Aquila HawkAquila Hawk O_o Full Members
    edited August 2006
    Actually, the answer to the first question is Final Fantasy. Once you find the rat tail, you bring it to King Bahamut. Since, oddly enough, the tail is a sign of courage and heroics, Bahamut upgrades the classes of everyone in your party to their adult class. Fighter to Knight, Thief to Ninja, Black Belt (monk) to Karate Master (or something like that", and the mages to their wizard form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AquilaHawk on Battle.Net: Currently playing Starcraft II
  • PersonThingPersonThing Member Full Members
    edited August 2006
    <div></div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">What is the game where 211 is the ultimate challenge?</div>
    Star Ocean 3

Why are there elixirs in the clocks in Final Fantasy VI?
  • DirkLanceDirkLance Member Full Members
    edited August 2006
    The designers wanted to hide items in places that were not pots or chests you know away from the norm. This really isnt a trivia question.

What is the name of the first Belmont of the Castlevania series?
  • PersonThingPersonThing Member Full Members
    edited August 2006
    I'm sorry, the answer I was looking for was "time heals all wounds".
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited August 2006
    *groan* ghostface.gif
  • Aquila HawkAquila Hawk O_o Full Members
    edited August 2006
    Person Thing, that was horrible. That was really bad. Time will tell if we can get over that one. tounge.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AquilaHawk on Battle.Net: Currently playing Starcraft II
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited August 2006
    <div>
    (DirkLance @ Aug. 19 2006,18:53)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">The designers wanted to hide items in places that were not pots or chests you know away from the norm. This really isnt a trivia question.

What is the name of the first Belmont of the Castlevania series?</div>
    No idea... its been a few days - just tell us and give us a new trivia question.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited August 2006
    <div>
    (DirkLance @ Aug. 19 2006,18:53)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">The designers wanted to hide items in places that were not pots or chests you know away from the norm. This really isnt a trivia question.

What is the name of the first Belmont of the Castlevania series?</div>
    If you're looking as far as the cannonical lineage goes, Leon Belmont (Lament of Innocence). ?I think we all know Simon was in the first game of the series. ? smile.gif

What was the original source material for theme A of Tetris for NES?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
    edited August 2006
    Sorry I was answering my phone when I started the answer and another question. Deleted mine.

edited October 2006
    Wasnt it originaly a Russian Test? I think that was the source material they used. If that is right.

Whose grave is in the first Final Fantasy in the Elven City? Also What game does that person come from? Original game

• RaquelRaquel Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    Link's from the Legend of Zelda in the Japanese version
    R.I.P. Erdrick from Dragon Quest/Warrior in the US version.

In Wild Arms 3 what character from a previous Wild Arms game does Maya resemble?
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    I think you've stumped us with that question...If you don't mind I'm gonna ask another:

Samus Aran and Link appear as cameos sleeping in which Nintendo RPG game?
  • Zidane TribalZidane Tribal Banned Banned Users
    edited October 2006
    <div>
    (The Last Final Boss @ Oct. 23 2006,23:13)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Samus Aran and Link appear as cameos sleeping in which Nintendo RPG game?</div>
    Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars! Easy!

What is Shadow's real name in FFVI? rock.gif
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited November 2006
    Clyde Arrowny (I'm guessing the last name based on Relms last name).

How do you recruit the Jundar Sholeh?
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Hello!

I wants to ask a question about "World of Warcraft"..Is their any body who play this game?
  • DzhishuDzhishu New Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Is there anybody who play Uncharted Waters Online? need some game guide and quest guides. Thanks!
  • Neosonic97Neosonic97 New Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Post Deleted.