If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Sorry...

MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything!Full Members
edited December 2006 in Forum Rules & Announcements
For some reason I can't post in forum announcements, so here goes...

It's been brought to my attention that some people have been offended by some of the posts I've been writing. Looking back at it, I do see where I could have been a bit more sensitive and a bit less biting, particularly in the Kouichii Ishii interview thread and on some of the Wii threads. I just wanna let everyone know that it was never my intention to belittle or offend anyone. I really do want to be liked here, and I do want to be a valued member of the RPGamer community. I'll be sure to think more carefully about the way I write things in the future, and hope to be a moderator you can all be proud of in the future.

Again, I'm really sorry, and ask for your forgiveness... please? blush.gif
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
-Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.

Comments

• SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    A lot of people on this board take things way too seriously, usually it just makes me laugh. I don't think you should be apologizing for anything really.

Besides, there's no such thing as a world where everyone likes each other. If someone's offended by your statements every now and then, then so be it. That's life.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2006
    *zippin' on over~*
  • AethelredAethelred Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    Some people get offended too easily. Don't sweat it, MC, you're fine.
  • Agent_009Agent_009 Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    If anything, these forums have built up my tolerance for biting criticism. It's all good.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    All you really need is the ability to discern people who criticize you to correct you, and those who do it just to piss people off.
  • BewoulfBewoulf Member Full Members
    edited October 2006
    Actually, Masterchief, I thought you were pretty nice when I first joined biggrin.gif
  • death saveddeath saved Member Full Members
    edited December 2006
    <div>
    (MasterChief @ Oct. 10 2006,04:22)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">?I'll be sure to think more carefully about the way I write things in the future, and hope to be a moderator you can all be proud of in the future.</div>
    hahahahahahahahaha your way too serious about this (or maybe your tring to make a joke that so far im the only one who got it).
    besides god(or allah in my case)knows this site would be dead without these kinda arguments.
    in short to each there own(you say tomato i say tamato).
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2006
    Why do you feel the need to drag up two month old threads?
This discussion has been closed.