If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

magazine scan submissions

cyberbricyberbri MemberFull Members
edited November 2002 in Site & Forum Support
I just picked up the two October issues of Dengeki Playstation at Kinokuniya, and I have some scans I'd like to submit:

8-page article of Unlimited SaGa

8-page article of Dark Cloud 2

6-page article of Dark Cloud 2 (different article)

4-page article on Arc the Lad Seirei no Tasogare

4-page article on Breath of Fire V

I thought you guys could get the screen shots from the pages and maybe get info on story/systems from the article text.

If there's a place I could post these to (8-page article is about 3.7mb in a zip file) I'd be happy to share.

If you're interested, please email me at b1dunn@hotmail.com so I don't have to check back here for an answer (I don't know the standard protocol for submissions - sorry).

Brian

Comments

• CastomelCastomel Member Full Members
    edited November 2002
    Hey, Brian-

I've sent you an email in case you don't check back here, but if you're interested in submitting scans, fire off an email to kamikaze@rpgamer.com or media@rpgamer.com. Kami's the head of media, so he'll be able to help you out, while media@ will go to our entire horde of mediates.

Thanks ^_^
    Whoa! Slow down there, tubby! You're not on the moon yet!