If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Shiniest Say Anything Thread

Comments

• Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2010
    My friend's 8 year old stepdaughter is almost as tall as me.
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Vidya games'll stunt yer growth. (Totally worth it, though)
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited April 2010
    *hides pictures* o.o

But limbo is fun!
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited April 2010
    How low can you go?
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Kitten! *snuggle snuggle* ^_^ On the one hand, I'm glad that my garden has been watered. On the other hand, it's been raining for five days now and I would like some sun. Ah well....
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited April 2010
    The weather's been rather icky over here too.

Anyway, so this thread totally is at 10 percent of the limit.

Now taking bets on which page it will reach before vB.

And gave myself a new title, who knows why.

• bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Rain is good, repeat, drought is bad, repeat.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
    edited April 2010
    I hate stuff.
  • TheDoomhammerTheDoomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited April 2010
    went to visit my friend in hospital which was fine until a nurse had to move him from the chair he was in to the bed for x-rays and pulled the wrong lever, sending his two broken legs and smashed knee crashing to the ground. Cue howl of pain and me turning white in the corner. When they got everything sorted out and made sure they hadn't done any damage to the knee the nurse chuckled and told my friend that he could give her a 'slap on the wrist' and by the look in his eyes if he had the strength he'd have throttled her right there. No jury would convict.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited April 2010
    I feel like that story deserves a horrible pun followed by a "YEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" but I can't think of a single thing.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
  • Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    edited April 2010
    "Doujinshin, doujishin, buy, buy, buy! Without comic books, we'd just curl up and die!"

At least, I belive that how the line from Excel Saga went...
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited April 2010
    How low can you go?
    Not very. But I could use the bar to whap various people ... Like the nurse Dommy was talking about. Yesh.
    edited April 2010
    O_O. I can't believe they were using levers for the beds. In the aged care homes that I have had my Nursing placement at, they have it on a controller, with easy to see buttons and all.

Some hospital has been lapse in its upgrading of its equipment. Perhaps you should suggest to said friend to enquire about legel preceding, or at least put in a formal complaint. (Though if the nurse was not a regular, s/he may not have known how the levers worked, which brings it back to correct training for staff) (AND, the way she acted was entirely wrong, I do hope she appologised properly as well, as that could be another complaint to be put in, and don't feel threatened not to put one in, as how else can the place improve?)
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Re: Jeffrey
    Quote: wrote:
    I feel like that story deserves a horrible pun followed by a "YEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" but I can't think of a single thing.

Well, how about:

"Bad health care like that is no laughing matter .. because it'll leave you in stitches."

*cue sunglasses

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
    edited April 2010
    That's even stupider than a cleric barging into a werewolf's den.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited April 2010
    That's even stupider than a cleric barging into a werewolf's den.
    Whoah, that one went over even my head wow.gif
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
    edited April 2010
    Total scrapbook worthy moment a while back in the Dragon's Delve RP.
    edited April 2010
    Are you that upset about it? It seems to be all you talk about. Why not just forget it? It was just a game.
    edited April 2010
    I got in trouble anyways, so moving on...I bought Avatar last week, loved it. Anyone else?

edited April 2010
    meh, MEH.

totally glad I saw How to Train your Dragon instead of Avatar at the BIGGEST 3D(IMAX) THEATER INTHE WORLD, instead.
    edited April 2010
    Got to see How To Train Your Dragon with Ron and the girls yesterday. We loved it, and today Stephanie did a painting of Toothless that was very cool. =)
    edited April 2010
    awww, can you take a pic of it Raina? :3
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, I'll have to find my camera. I've misplaced it somehow. laugh.gif So remember how I said our cat Loki sleeps with his eyes open? The girls have taken to poking him in the tummy, then running away giggling when he snaps awake with a frantic look in his eyes. *Sigh* Kids.... laugh.gif
  • StormofSwordsStormofSwords Crazed Bullet Miser Full Members
    edited April 2010
    *A group of Leadhead Splicers approach...What will you do?*

Fight<
    Plasmid
    Item
    Run

Jack attacks with Exploding Shot Gun Shells for 47 damage to the Leadhead Splicers. All enemies defeated! Jack receives 15 EXP. Jack levels up! HEALTH and EVE increase!

You see a Little Sister! A Big Daddy approaches...

Fight
    Plasmid<
    Item
    Run

Jack casts Insect Swarm 2 on the Big Daddy! Big Daddy takes 35 damage. Big Daddy is stunned! Jack attacks with his Liquid Nitrogen thrower, expending all ammo. Deals 120 damage to the Big Daddy. The Big Daddy is defeated! Jack receives 112 Experience Points. Jack obtains 75 Dollars.

The Little Sister is helpless...

Harvest<
    Rescue

You harvest the Little Sister. 160 ADAM gained! The Little Sister dies...

Yes, I've been playing Bioshock and Dragon Quest IV. How could you guess? Bioshock doesn't actually have game play like that, but even so, I consider it the shooter RPG I so wanted Mass Effect to be, due to its structure of leveling up, and its open world environment that include shops and weapon upgrade stations...I don't know, it just really feels like an RPG to me. Such a good game!

Madness is a complete statement. Saying more would be pointless.
    edited April 2010
    VitaminWater Zero.

AKA Puke Inducer.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Manny "Pacman" Pacqiuao on VitWater:

"It's like you know!"
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Getting married tomorrow.

Keeping my name though.

I`ll still be Aurian. tounge2.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    edited April 2010
    Duh?

I thought marriage only changed the last name.
    edited April 2010
    You don't actually have to change your last name. And congrats Dragon Lady, have a wonderful day!
  • Aquila HawkAquila Hawk O_o Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Congrats Aurian. May you have many happy years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AquilaHawk on Battle.Net: Currently playing Starcraft II