If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Shiniest Say Anything Thread

Comments

• NergalNergal The Don Full Members
    edited August 2010
    samuelljackson.jpg

What does Marcellus Shale look like?
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited August 2010
    WHAT!!?? *gasping for air in fear*
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    "Say what again! Say what again!" XD
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Whatever you do, don't let him eat any Kahuna-burgers. He'll fly into the murderous rages!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Cockroaches in my bed...ew!
    edited August 2010
    They must be stopped!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Must be some Non Australian thing. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Of course being late at night, and my old person bones creaking, could possibly have something to do with it, damn kids and their flying machines.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    edited August 2010
    My cane corso loves peaches, so it's not that abnormal. However, I don't think they are coming out of the vegetarian closet. They are just omnivorcurious.
    Well, it's not like fruits are that tought to digest. I wonder if the odd vegetable he munches on may be too much for the carnivorous digestion track...

On a sad note, a favorite of my childhood is aparently no more. Sadness ensues.
    I believe that the Triceratops will still be called the Tricertops, even if the Torosaurus and it are the same species. The species that was named first gets seniority over the older one (which is why the Apatosaurus and Brontsaurus was stuck to Apatosaurus once it was discovered they were the same species; the Apatosaurus was named first.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

edited August 2010
    I walked into a bar, and there was Pluto and Triceratops commiserating over beers. The science neighborhood ain't what it used to be, I tell ya.
    - Mark Twain
  • Aquila HawkAquila Hawk O_o Full Members
    edited August 2010
    I believe that the Triceratops will still be called the Tricertops, even if the Torosaurus and it are the same species. The species that was named first gets seniority over the older one (which is why the Apatosaurus and Brontsaurus was stuck to Apatosaurus once it was discovered they were the same species; the Apatosaurus was named first.

Ironically, it's the same paleontologist that named all four. O.C. Marsh (founder of Yale University's Peabody Museum) apparently had a tendency for finding juveniles, name them something, then find the adult and name them differently. Poor poor Marsh.

[video]http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155335[/video]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AquilaHawk on Battle.Net: Currently playing Starcraft II
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    Ha ha ha Dremmy! XD I just got back from a night out with friends. We saw the Scott Pilgrim movie. I have now got the soundtrack on my itunes, because the movie was just that awesome. So awesome, that I'm going to see it again tomorrow with my girlfriend that couldn't make it out tonight. Oh yes. :D
    edited August 2010
    I should ponder wheather to see that, whilst eventually missing it altogether, like I normally do :P

Umpired an upset win today in my local Aussy Rules game. I guy needed to kick 2 to get his hundredth goal for the year (kicked 9 last week), and was held goaless. Good times.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Going camping till Wed. I'm bringing a homemade pizza for everyone.

Burned it a little bit but it should still be good.
    edited August 2010
    Enjoy the camping. Hope the weather is nice.
    - Mark Twain
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    I'll be leaving for a thirteen day camping trip in Hawaii on the 27th. Heavenly.
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
    edited August 2010
    I'm betting the weather will be okay for you. :)
    - Mark Twain
    edited August 2010
    Sounds lovely, have a good time! :D Loki ate a strand of my purple yarn, I'm using to knit a blanket. Hopefully it will be like when a cat eats tinsel. Hopefully. >_>
  • SorenSoren ..not a pony.. Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Starting at 11:30 in the mornin? Scott Pilgrim.

Then lunch at the amazing Spaghetti Mama's

Then... the expendables.

DAY OF WIN!
    Driving FB bonkers for years. Paw's Wife.
    edited August 2010
    Raina: Imagine that scene from Hitchikers Guide to the galaxy (Movie) where they are all wool creatures.
    edited August 2010
    Soren wrote: »
    Starting at 11:30 in the mornin? Scott Pilgrim.

Then lunch at the amazing Spaghetti Mama's

Then... the expendables.

DAY OF WIN!

Damn that will be epic
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited August 2010
    *stalks* o.o
    edited August 2010
    ::whips out a broom:: Shoo!
    edited August 2010
    Dont be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. *pulls out missile launcher and fires*
    edited August 2010
    Aww hey kitten! :D And haha yes, I guess I'll have to. I'm trying to finish this baby blanket for my best friend, but Loki is determined he's going to wrestle my yarn while I knit. I finally just made a yarn ball just for him and now he's happy and out of my hair. :D
    edited August 2010
    o.o *fears the kitteh abuse*

Raina has talent!

And did you know youtube is addictive?
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Baby birds right by my bedroom window. Again. Bastards are noisy when they're begging for breakfast.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass
    edited August 2010
    heya Kitten, long time no see.

And todays one of those Lets be Spring, no lets be Full on Winter type days.
  • SorenSoren ..not a pony.. Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Damn that will be epic

And epic it was my friend.
    Driving FB bonkers for years. Paw's Wife.
    edited August 2010
    I'm just glad the heat index is not over 100 degrees for a couple days.