If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

FFXIII-2 + Prada = Interesting

TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan MemberFull Members
edited April 2012 in Square Enix
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150626816027653.379513.195526447652&type=1

So wahts everybody take that Prada teamed with Square to help sell their Spring/Summer clothing line?
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

Comments

• QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2012
    That's...surprisingly good, actually. Especially Sazh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Why Lightning and not Snow if they're, you know, showcasing men's fashion? O_o

Hope and Noel look completely out of place. Sazh is cool beans as always and Lightning seems completely bemused at what she's doing in that photo shoot.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited April 2012
    More like = frightening
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • PawsPaws BEARSONA RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2012
    Hope looks less whiny as an adult ^.~
  • MaudrenMaudren i can post! thanx paws! Full Members
    edited April 2012
    sahz and hope look good. noel looks like a d-bag and lightning looks like a really pretty tranny. that shirt she has on is horrible.
    sup?
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Maudren said:
    sahz and hope look good. noel looks like a d-bag and lightning looks like a really pretty tranny. that shirt she has on is horrible.
    I'll agree that shirt's pretty terrible, but Lightning still does look womanly. I dunno what kinda trannies you got where you're from....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited April 2012

...I'm diggin' it.
    edited April 2012
    yeah she looks really womanly in a long baggy boy shirt and pant combo that completely cover up her curves and makes her body look straight and flat looking.
    sup?
    edited April 2012
    Maudren said:
    yeah she looks really womanly in a long baggy boy shirt and pant combo that completely cover up her curves and makes her body look straight and flat looking.
    I dunno about that, man. Lightning was never exactly a supermodel, and the shirt does look large for her. I can still make out boobage, if very slightly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Maudren said:
    I'd say something about defining an individual's gender identity based upon superficial things like clothing, etc, but it's getting close to closing time...
    edited April 2012
    Its a good thing too because then id have to retort with the whole reason clothing is separated by mens wear and womens wear is because those clothes are made to look and fit differently to accomodate their specific genders.

Get married and tell your wife she's being superficial by buying clothes that fit right and accentuate her femininity and report back how that goes.
    sup?
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    My wife wear more of my shirts then her own
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

• LassicLassic Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    What the hell is Lightning wearing? Is it too much to ask to for a nice dress/skirt instead of that awefull shirt?

(all IMO ofcourse ;) )
    edited April 2012
    ...wow, this got weird fast.
  • LassicLassic Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Paws said:
    ...wow, this got weird fast.
    What did you expect? ;)
  • ClixClix Never Google Image Search Full Members
    edited April 2012
    I am wondering what happened to Snow. Does Prada not carry stuff for 6'7" guys?
    edited April 2012
    Maudren said:
    Its a good thing too because then id have to retort with the whole reason clothing is separated by mens wear and womens wear is because those clothes are made to look and fit differently to accomodate their specific genders.

Get married and tell your wife she's being superficial by buying clothes that fit right and accentuate her femininity and report back how that goes.
    Kiddo, my wife was the one who made the point to me in the first place after she read your...uninformed comment.

Ugh, gender roles are so outdated...it's all a state of mind. Besides, keeping tabs on things like that are tiring and banal.
    edited April 2012
    I'd like to point out this is Mens Vashion. Hence why it's all more men defined then female for style of clothing.

edited April 2012
    Seriously guys, how does a thread about PRADA become sexist?

...wait.

Nevermind.
    edited April 2012
    King Jowy XXII said:
    Kiddo, my wife was the one who made the point to me in the first place after she read your...uninformed comment.

Ugh, gender roles are so outdated...it's all a state of mind. Besides, keeping tabs on things like that are tiring and banal.
    How exactly was my comment uninformed? Is she denying the FACT that lightning looks like a rectangle? Do either of you even know what you're trying to argue, or what point you're trying to make? Masterchief made a comment about Lightning still looking womanly. My retort was that her shirt is too baggy and long for her to look womanly. This was NEVER about defining a person's gender identity with clothing. The issue is, I allowed my self to fall for your (or your wife's?) trolling accusation of such.

It's assinine to make such accusations considering the whole point of this topic was characters modeling for...CLOTHES.

And to be honest, my first post in the thread never really refuted Lightning's womanly looks, I DID say she looked like a really pretty tranny afterall.
    sup?
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited April 2012
    Maudren said:
    This was NEVER about defining a person's gender identity with clothing. The issue is, I allowed my self to fall for your (or your wife's?) trolling accusation of such.

It's assinine to make such accusations considering the whole point of this topic was characters modeling for...CLOTHES.
    Actually Maudren, your post after MC's came off EXACTLY like this. Don't get on the case of a person mistaking it for that when it had a hint of a tone of you actually doing it. Also, please don't throw around the word 'troll' so casually, as I've seen the worst the internet has to offer for trolls, and throwing that term out is an insult to the skill of actual high-tier trolls (one of whom I'm a friend of and love seeing his work), not to mention it tends to make people respect you less.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
    edited April 2012
    ...was gonna go into detail and what not, but the Master here has already tied it all up...and much more succinctly than I ever could have.
    edited April 2012
    DarkRPGMaster said:
    Actually Maudren, your post after MC's came off EXACTLY like this. Don't get on the case of a person mistaking it for that when it had a hint of a tone of you actually doing it. Also, please don't throw around the word 'troll' so casually, as I've seen the worst the internet has to offer for trolls, and throwing that term out is an insult to the skill of actual high-tier trolls (one of whom I'm a friend of and love seeing his work), not to mention it tends to make people respect you less.
    *Lights some fireworks in honor of this awesome post*

[video=youtube_share;Q4SnEdBepVQ]

Maudren, what you've shown here isn't any particular brand of trolling, but your own laughably closed-minded view on women. You may not know this, but women don't always dress themselves with the express purpose of being visually appealing to men. Indeed, women have the same desire for comfy clothing that doesn't hug their bodies like Saran Wrap as men do. I know it's a shock, so I'll give you a moment to absorb that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Guys you are rebutting arguements I never made. For the purpose of this topic, seeing as how its lightning, a female modeling Fashion Wear, she does not look "womanly" within that context.

I also never stated woman can only dress in a way that is attractive to men, I was only rebutting jowys implications.

Within the context of modeling fashion wear, woman are expected to look, well like woman.

Now if you want to argue that that is shallow and sexist or whatever thats fine, its just a fact of that industry but to try and attack me for that is ridiculous.

Oh and sorry about your delicate sensibilities regarding the troll word darkrpgmaster, but making a sideways personal attack on someone sure seems troll baitish to me.

@masterchief

Your snark and sarcasm do you no credit. Neither do your broad and baseless assumptions about me.
    sup?
    edited April 2012
    As the opener of this thread may I ask that this thread now be closed since people can't play nice.

And gonig back to the modelnig aspect IT'S MENS FASHION NOT WOMENS FASHION.

edited April 2012
    Sure thing. I'm jelly how sexy Lightning looks in that shirt anyways.
This discussion has been closed.