If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

8 Screens - 1 Packaging - Gungnir

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited April 2012 in Latest Updates
P-please don't have too much to drink tonight. Take a gander at these Gungnir screens instead.

[8 Screens]
[1 Packaging]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    This looks excellent. I am all over this, but I'm guessing I won't get around to it until early next year...
    Bean Forever
  • alvyman89alvyman89 Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Wait, isn't this game being ported over to the 3DS as well? How can they still put the "only on playstation" sticker on then? I guess technically that will be the case for a few months haha.
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2012
    alvyman89 said:
    Wait, isn't this game being ported over to the 3DS as well? How can they still put the "only on playstation" sticker on then? I guess technically that will be the case for a few months haha.
    That story was posted on a certain day at the beginning of April ;)
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • reionprementereionpremente Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Still looking pretty damn cool. Can't wait.