If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Fantasy Gaming Pool 3: Enhanced Edition

191011121315»

Comments

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    My thanks goes out to all my adoring fans (who confuse me with the youtuber with the same nickname). I also wanna thank my family and friends for cheering me on. All the random reviewers who really appreciated most of the games I had picked, and I really wanna thank TG Barighm for hosting this competition this year along with all my fellow competitors who kept this challenge a real nail biter all the way to the end.

HERE'S TO 2016-2017 SEASON BABY.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • TGBarighmTGBarighm Member Full Members
    edited June 2016
    WINNER!!

TheAnimeMan

FINAL SCORES

TG Barighm-1233
    TheAnimeMan-1225
    Redwing-1220
    Shaymin-1201
    Nim-1188
    LOLwhoops-1157

Draft Order

LOLwhoops
    Nim
    Shaymin
    Redwing
    TheAnimeMan
    TG Barighm
    New Players (or random placement, but never first overall)
    edited June 2016
    Now you guys need to figure out who will run the game next year.
    edited June 2016
    Mirror's Edge Catalyst not scoring anywhere near close enough to win. Recorded at 74. Shaymin would need to score like a low 60 to lose his placing and Mirror's Edge won't end up anywhere near that, so it doesn't matter what its final score is.

Sorry, but it's just too close to E3 to play the waiting game. What you guys SHOULD be doing right now is signing on for next year's game (and finding someone to run it).

**I now declare this year's edition of the Fantasy Gaming Pool complete!
This discussion has been closed.