If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mass Effect: Andromeda Release Date Announced

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Mass Effect: Andromeda's release date has been set and the wait is not too long. Both North America and Europe will have a chance to join the intergalactic exploratory force in the coming months.

[Story]

Comments

• Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    still got 5 bucks on a delay until fall.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    still got 5 bucks on a delay until fall.

And my five bucks says it's on time. We live in the same house. This could work.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    edited January 5
    I'll put a farmer's bet on "comes out in March, but everyone regrets that it's not delayed".
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • thepayne78thepayne78 New Member Full Members
    I really do hope they actually make their target release date but if they do not there is plenty coming out between now and then for me to play. Really looking forward to Feb 28 with Torment:Tides of Numerna comes out.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    Shaymin wrote: »
    I'll put a farmer's bet on "comes out in March, but everyone regrets that it's not delayed".

A) I think 'farmers bet' is a bigoted against ukrainians in a really specifically western canadian way, and B) let's start a pool. any other bids? 5 dollar buy-in.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    My motto for 2017 - is to think positively and create a positive reality for myself. So I will say - it will be out before this summer :smile: . They got this!
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    I'm not getting the delay vibe from this like everyone else seems to. It's been cooking for a LONG time, just not a ton of marketing like other games.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm