If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Heading West

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Those Neptunia girls will really try just about anything, with their latest game being an action RPG that sees them hacking through dungeons. At least this time around no one has to go it alone.

[Story]

Comments

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    YAY I just heard about this the other day while looking up Neptunia and was sorta hoping this was coming over. So Excited.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    Putting "Online" in a single player title is bound to be extremely confusing. I'm surprised they didn't get cute with it and call it 4 Goddesses 'Net or something like that.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Paws wrote: »
    Putting "Online" in a single player title is bound to be extremely confusing. I'm surprised they didn't get cute with it and call it 4 Goddesses 'Net or something like that.

It has some multiplayer technically!
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther Full Members
    But the so called "multiplayer" would be just similar to ALL 7 .hack games infection to quarantine + the 3 GU games.

Meaning you only play as 1 party member the AI plays as the other 3 for the entire game but you could still manually issue the AI party members spells/skills if you wanted to do so or just change their AI settings to use skills/spells only while having the AI never the normal fight/attack command at all.

• Lord GolbezLord Golbez Member Full Members
    How is it multiplayer if it's AI instead of other players?
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    Paws wrote: »

No more so than Sword Art Online.

In any case, a .hack-esque game with the neptune cast sounds awesome to me.
    God's Final Message to His creation, written in thirty-foot high letters of fire on the side of the Quentulus Quazgar Mountains:
    We Apologize for the Inconvenience
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    Hey, I hate that too. I'm an equal opportunity hater of games with online not being actually online.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    Nep is life.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    lolwhoops wrote: »
    Nep is life.

Nep is love.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    lolwhoops wrote: »
    Nep is life.

Nep is love.

Nep is Nep.
    God's Final Message to His creation, written in thirty-foot high letters of fire on the side of the Quentulus Quazgar Mountains:
    We Apologize for the Inconvenience