If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 49: Used Skyrim Salesmen - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
This week in Q&A Quest we ask what it will take to get you into a new Skyrim today. We also go rabid for Rabbids.

Episode 49: Used Skyrim Salesmen - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited June 17
    Do you think it's possible to ever make a good sonic rpg? How do you feel this would have to be handled? Non turn base or something more.
    (I never played the bioware ds game)

-sometimes games come along that really influence developers. Do you think Zelda botw will influence other games in the industry? Or is a lot of what it does confined to its own series?

-has Microsoft seem to have really given up on first party games this gen? I feel they made a pretty decent dent into the gaming industry with the 360, but lost a ton of the clout they had built up. What are some obvious mistakes they made, and do you think there was a smarter path to have taken? Do you think they are slowly backing away from this side of the industry or just wanting until the next gen to go full on?

-how important do you think the 360 red ring of death situation was to the Xbox one? Are gamers quick to forgive or was there still some consumer mistrust?

Happy 50th episode.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    How far ahead of second place is first-person VR fishing on the list of lamest Final Fantasy spinoffs?
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Are there any games that you relate to seasons of the year? Secret of mana always seemed like a winter game to me, since I got it for Christmas and I always liked the winter levels in it.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    I don't have a question as much as a request for commentary on the recent news story about Konami allegedly blacklisting its ex-employees:

https://arstechnica.com/business/2017/06/konami-reportedly-blacklisting-ex-employees-across-japanese-video-game-industry/
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Victar wrote: »
    I don't have a question as much as a request for commentary on the recent news story about Konami allegedly blacklisting its ex-employees:

https://arstechnica.com/business/2017/06/konami-reportedly-blacklisting-ex-employees-across-japanese-video-game-industry/

As a reminder you don't always have to send us "questions", we accept requests for commentary, complaints, editorials to respond to, high praise for the visionary Maestro Kawazu, etc.
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif