If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ni no Kuni II Delayed to 2018

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited July 14 in Latest Updates
Ni no Kuni II's release is slipping a few months back, straight from the game director's mouth. At least the wait isn't too severe.

[Story]

Comments

• MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    And nothing of value was delayed... :P
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • SharpshooterSharlaSharpshooterSharla MtownFull Members
    ;(
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    You know you're getting old when delays no long make you sad, but slightly relieved you'll have more time for other stuff until then.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    Macstorm wrote: »

next forum version better have a like button I can hit 7 times for that sort of note.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited July 14

Please explain, Mac. Is it no good?
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    I'm just not a fan. It's a style over substance game for me and the sequel appears to be the same.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    furthermore, Akihiro Hino is a thrice-damned hack that somehow manages to grab the coattails of much better people and IPs.
  • jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I'm just not a fan. It's a style over substance game for me and the sequel appears to be the same.

Yep, it was my biggest disappointment from last gen. Looks amazing and great soundtrack, but really obvious story, dumb characters, and a battle system that drove me mad. I'll pass unless there are amazing reviews AND it gets cheap.