If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Atlus Shows Project Re Fantasy, Catherine: Full Body

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited December 2017 in Latest Updates
Atlus Studio Zero currently has a couple of projects in the works. Today's update provides a debut trailer for one of them, while the other gets a concept video and bonus footage of someone eating a pigeon. Okay then.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• oldmanbaloldmanbal Full Members
    No gameplay in either vid, I'll pass on both without a second thought. Deceptive marketing can shove it.
  • Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2017
    ...does that apply in perpetuity? Because that's an awful lot of games you're going to have to pass on if a single video released over a year before the game doesn't show gameplay...

If that's a complaint over the headline then ok :expressionless:
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • swangtalswangtal Full Members
    re Fantasy seems like an interesting idea. Definitely gotta follow up on this.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    I get refantasy, but that was at first a mild confusing mashup of things. Fantasy story, okay. Live action video to go with dark soul type description of classes. And then it’s real concept art is shown with modern day buildings and cars.
  • StrawberryEggsStrawberryEggs Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    edited December 2017
    The modern world/real world is a fantasy to people of a fantasy realm, or something along those lines? Color me intrigued.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs