If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - Review

Mike MoehnkeMike Moehnke Code: KirinAdministrators
Near the end of the DS's lifespan came a rather interesting and effective game called Radiant Historia, which unfortunately didn't sell very well. Near the end of the 3DS's lifespan, hopefully history will not repeat.
Don't turn to sand while reading.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• OtterFaceOtterFace Loserface Loserface Loserface sockpuppet theatreFull Members
    Good review. I'm giving up buying new games for Lent, so it'll probably be a while before a pick this up.
  • PowerlordPowerlord Spy, gentlemen! Full Members
    This review said that the original didn't sell very well, but Atlus had to do a second printing in North America, presumably because the first printing sold out.
    ArtyParty wrote: »
    Good review. I'm giving up buying new games for Lent, so it'll probably be a while before a pick this up.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but they have a special Launch Edition that has an art book and some stickers in addition to the game. I was surprised when my copy of the game arrived in a box twice the height of a normal 3DS cartridge box.