If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Shiniest Say Anything Thread

1275276277278279281»

Comments

• RainaRaina Member Full Members
    Wow, I'm glad things worked out Strawberry. :) Hope everyone has a nice Halloween. :)
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    My kid did not have a happy Halloween. :( She got herself thrown out of her afterschool program (a very nice one) last Friday, so Halloween was taken off the table. Also, her birthday party was cancelled. And now her afterschool care is in a place at a strip mall (it took a day of vacation time just to find that). I'm tempted to get her some evil stepsisters for her to clean up after, and to forbid her from going to the royal ball, too.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
    Oh no ACP, I'm so sorry. :(
    Thanks, R. I'm okay, really. But the tectonic plates in her reality just shifted in an extremely real and very permanent way. "Girl meets consequences", and all that.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
    I know it's bitterly cold because this morning I am moving around even though I'm wearing my coat and hat and yelling at our dog Jake in our back yard to pee faster followed with, "There is no magical spot to poop. Just pick a place and go!" This caused Ron to laugh a lot. The good news is the dog listened and we got to go back inside where it's warm. :)
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited November 2017
    Okay, browser grousing!

Firefox 57 is out, and it broke some of my fav extensions, including Noscript :neutral: . Also a Add To Search Bar extension that I really loved.

Luckily there will be a version of Noscript by the end of the week, I'll survive until then. I am using Ublock Origin so hopefully won't be too bad.

I like that it's faster and all but did they have to go THAT far?
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
    It's an edgy life, being an early adopter. I salute your courage! (and perseverance)
    - Mark Twain
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited November 2017
    Yeah it is ACP. Oh and today, I can finally say I'm at least satisfied. I got Noscript back; it took him a bits but the developer got it out. (it's one man developing that extension, btw.) There's some stuff missing but he'll get that out asap; he was just trying to get that out, so I'm willing to be patient.
    My personal page
    One of my friends had a crate of cucumbers fall on him at work; he works in the produce section at a grocery store. I asked him if he was okay and how it happened. He said he thinks a customer knocked it over because it was really busy and that luckily he was okay. I was told, "You know, having a crate of cucumbers fall on you really puts things into perspective." I suppose it does. I'm glad he's okay at least. :)
    Well, the mods know this but I can finally say this.

WE HAVE POWER. I wasn't able to say anything since I don't have a easy way to get on this site on my phone, but I was without power for over 24 hours, and it is FREEZING down here. But I'm alive and we are okay.
    My personal page
    I've been in my bubble of self-interest all week, but now that I've poked my head out of it, I'm glad to hear things are turning around for you, weatherwise. It really sucks to lose power for long stretches...
    - Mark Twain
  • StrawberryEggsStrawberryEggs Familiar Change Administrators
    Happy New Year, everyone!
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• gaijinmonogatarigaijinmonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Starting off the new year with a fulfilled resolution. Sure, it may not actually be a 2018 resolution, but...

I just started sales on a paperback via Amazon's self-publishing service. It's the dead-tree edition of those stories I have on Kindle, or at least the first three of them.

Don't think I can actually post the link here, per forum rules, but the title is simply Princesses of the Pizza Parlor by Maikel Yarimizu. I'm using my wife's family name here since mine's about as common as dirt, and I want it to be easy to google this one.
    Wow, that is really cool! :)
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    hi hi RPGamer forum goers! You're concern for me in my last post was much appreciated and I figured I'd do a follow-up here as well.

Basically, the last few months have been spent getting medication balanced and now all that's left is to get used to it and see how it holds up in a month or two. I don't hear angry voices or banging on the door, though I did wake up from a nightmare and heard a bunch of voices saying my name, which was unsettling. I'm functioning much better now than I was a few months ago, just need the last little push until I hopefully have this under control for years to come.

So, looks hopeful.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
    Stay strong, lolwhps!
    - Mark Twain
    I'm so glad you're doing better lolwhoops. Keep doing whatever you need to do to take care of yourself. :)
    I just installed some drawers. Wheee! (Seriously, though, they work *and* they don't look like crap. It's a total rush...)
    - Mark Twain