If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New Little King's Story Removed from PlayStation Store

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Permanence is not a feature of the digital future as New Little King's Story is no longer available to buy digitally. Those in North America hoping to buy the game will now need to rely on European or Japanese imports.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• MatejaMateja Full Members
    confused by the explination on the main page and here

no longer available to buy digitally
    Those in North America hoping to buy the game will now need to rely on European or Japanese imports
    removed from the PlayStation store
    unless you bought the digital download then you can download it still

...so it is available on the playstation store / downloads section. but only if you already owned it? and if it was always digital what does this mean "Those in North America hoping to buy the game will now need to rely on European or Japanese imports" … a European or Japanese hard copy or digital download of those regions? of what platform? the vita version? wii version? pc version? just trying to understand thnx
  • Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    New Little King's Story is Vita only, so other platforms don't apply (those are a different game). It is no longer available to buy digitally anywhere.

It was released digitally-only in North America, but physically and digitally in Europe and Japan so anyone who wants to buy a copy can only by a Japanese or European physical version (i.e. anyone in NA needs an import copy).

Those who did buy it digitally but deleted it from their Vita can still download it.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • LordGolbezLordGolbez Member Full Members
    They definitely need to give appropriate advance warning if they're removing a game from the downloads section. I don't care about this game, but as a general policy it concerns me. The limited space on PS3 and PS4 requires me to frequently delete games.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    You CAN still download it if you've bought it. You just can't buy it any longer.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • LordGolbezLordGolbez Member Full Members
    Yeah. But who knows how long that will last for? My point is they better give a heads up to people before removing downloads, since they didn't seem to do that before removing it from the store.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.